- You are a tenant renting from a private landlord and with a lease signed before 14 March 2020;
- No member of the household had a right of ownership/usufruct on an accommodation during the period of loss of income;
- Have your main residence in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- A member of the household has suffered a decrease or total loss of income during the application of social distancing measures;
- The net taxable income of your household does not exceed the legal ceiling.
N.B.: in the context of this premium, the flatshare is considered to be a household.