Skip to content Skip to navigation
BF PAPU Tile Image

New Request

Regional tax on billboards

Choose the type of request you want to submit.

PAPU Oil logo

My billboards

You can submit requests for changes regarding your billboards throughout the year. However, the tax is calculated on the basis of your situation on 1st January.

PAPU Sign Paper logo

Payment facilities

PAPU question logo

Other requests

If you have not found what you were looking for you can browse our general information.

General information

Didn't find what you were looking for in the other sections? You will find all the information by clicking here

Appeal for a tax bill

You think our data is inaccurate and you want to have it corrected.

Observations on an estimated assessment or rectification

Do you think that the information in the notification of estimated assessment or rectification is incorrect? You can submit your observations.