Skip to content Skip to navigation

New request

Road taxes

Select the type of request you wish to submit.

Please note that our forms are not available in English because you must submit your requests in one of the two official languages of the region: French or Dutch.
TC my vehicle category

My vehicles

Apply for an exemption

Certain categories of vehicles are exempted from road tax and/or tax on entry into service: vehicles used as a means of personal locomotion by disabled persons, taxis, ambulances, etc.

You have 193 days from the date the tax bill is sent to apply for an exemption.

Declare a vehicle

A declaration is required for certain vehicles such as trucks, tractors, buses, etc.

Revoke a declaration

If you no longer use your vehicle on the public road, you must revoke your declaration.
New Requests payment facilities logo

Payment facilities

Scheduling and deadline

You can submit a request for a scheduled payment or an additional payment period.

Attention: to submit an application for payment facilities, you have until the deadline for payment.
New Requests other requests logo

Other requests

General information

Didn't find what you were looking for in the other sections? You will find all the information by clicking here.


You think our data is inaccurate.

You can bring a tax appeal within 193 days from the date of sending your tax bill.